AbsoluteZero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] [APPLY for AZ]

+16
MrsBoXiao
FireSniper
-Fish
Kalli
Code.Red
arg
Lakhesis
Yubel
PrinceCatali
-iPat-
Loiske
JuniShot
DarK_Illyria
Horrox
BrightStar
SweetDevil_AZ
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SS Application

[Accepted] [APPLY for AZ]  - Page 2 Vote_lcap94%[Accepted] [APPLY for AZ]  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 94% 
[ 31 ]
[Accepted] [APPLY for AZ]  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%[Accepted] [APPLY for AZ]  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

[Accepted] [APPLY for AZ]  - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] [APPLY for AZ]

Post by -Fish Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 pm

SS wrote:Well let me put this way.
im half russian (mother side) half german (father side). Born and grew up in Lithuania, and now live in Ireland. My grandfather was SS officer and he was great man. not all ss squards comited war crimes. and yes i have my own reasons to admire Waffen-SS but to certain level. im not fanatic and dont aprove war crimes SOME of them did. and since i picked the archer/hunter class in game - Sharp Shooter was an option to name my char. so i guess bouth played 50/50 and i could be smely smurf sometimes i guess. so all 3 did xD
and for the ppl who's living in antinazi paranoja i could say that when u wana hate u allways find WHO...

please if its possible change my support to a complete no support. reason stated in his answer to Armaya
-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by SS Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 pm

xD thats what u get for being honest xD

SS

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fish Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 pm

SS wrote:xD thats what u get for being honest xD

Hai, Am an AlQaida member but never killed anyone;yo love and peace yall

Hai,im Mussolini i lead my country into a suicidal war and made racial laws,but i built bridges and schools. Dont think im bad just because i helped killing a few millions people! love & peace

-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by SS Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:40 pm

if im white does it necesarely mean im racist?

btw i bin asked a question and ansvered to it. it dosnt mean that im fanatic burning crosses or raping goats ocasionaly.
and would u hate me more if id say that i love fishing more than anything else in this life? (except my daughter)
i kill fish thou.
damn it makes me absolutely bad person. xD

SS

Back to top Go down

Post by SS Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 pm

No offence bro and ty for ur opinion.

SS

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fish Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Im not offended,but you say you've been honest;well history says it differently:

SS were Hitler's right hand,the material executors of Nazist program

Meine Ehre heißt Treue "My honour is Loyalty"

This was their motto.

From wiki,since it'd take a bit more time to copy from any history book:

"According to the Nuremberg Trials, as well as countless war crimes investigations and trials conducted over the past sixty years, the SS was responsible for the vast majority of war crimes perpetrated under the Nazi regime. In particular, it was the primary organization which carried out The Holocaust."

Being part of SS meant being a faithful member of Nazism,which history condamned as one of the most afwul ideologies ever,based on racism,violence,intolerance.

Im sure your grandfather never did any crime personally,but being part of such organization has its responsibilities,and you defending it its against any of my beliesf,sry
-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by SS Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:12 pm

well thats mature opinion and i have noting else to say acept that i respect that.
btw it would be nice to talk more about it in apropriate maner (guess would be interesting and revarding discution), but i guess its not the right time and place for it.
and thanks once more.

P.S. USSR and to be exact Stalin's regime lasted way longer and killed way more inocent people. KGB was exterminating people for being diferent race, having "wrong believes", religion, nationality and so on and on....
are they acused and prosecuted for those crimes? .....mmmm NO. why? .... mabe because they won 2nd world war and "Saved all of us"..... mmm... is it true?

but well talk next time about all this.

and for now ... i realy want to join guild Laughing

SS

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fish Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm

SS wrote:well thats mature opinion and i have noting else to say acept that i respect that.
btw it would be nice to talk more about it in apropriate maner (guess would be interesting and revarding discution), but i guess its not the right time and place for it.
and thanks once more.

P.S. USSR and to be exact Stalin's regime lasted way longer and killed way more inocent people. KGB was exterminating people for being diferent race, having "wrong believes", religion, nationality and so on and on....
are they acused and prosecuted for those crimes? .....mmmm NO. why? .... mabe because they won 2nd world war and "Saved all of us"..... mmm... is it true?

but well talk next time about all this.

and for now ... i realy want to join guild Laughing

Im honestly debated if id have to give you my support,since opinions are what they are:opinions,and dont fit much in Shaiya Very Happy

p.p.s: Stalin was a criminal,indeed.Why Nazism has been condamned while comunism not that much?Well Hitler invented Nazism,theres no other version of it;Comunism orginally bornt as a criticism towards Capitalism,and it cant be limited to Stalin's application of it: its much more pervasive and spread in different theories.
This said,hopefully nothing as much disgusting as Stalinist totalitarianism will be ever seen.
And yes,i believe URSS never been prosecuted because it won the 2nd world war. I dont think they saved all of us,Hitler's only been plain stupid and attacked them,breaking the German-Soviet treaty.Since the failure of Russian campaign,Hitler started losing the war,but it was his mistake,not a Soviet merit

-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by SS Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:13 pm

i must agree again with 2 things.

1 rst - shaiya should stay opinion free, because its a game we all enjoy.

2 nd - that Hitler made a mistake by braking treaty with Russia.

but after all 2nd warld war was biggest mistake and shame for all Europe. Germans, Russians and Alies. All of them where comiting Crimes againts humanity. There was no good or bad. There was BAD.
And now we (as nova days people) building our opinions from reading the history. But dont forget that the same history was writen by the same people who has the same diferent opinions and believes. And if the war outcome be diferent who knows, mabe we all be reading compleatly diferent story. Would it be good? ... Not necesarely...

and dosnt matter is it SS , KGB , Alkaida , Ku Klux Klan or some other crazy s..t, if its taken to extreame it goes out of control. And turns to madnes. And in all times we will have fanatics doing the same and the same ower and ower again only in the diferent color or sound under the diferent flag.

Even taking such a good and positive thing as kristianity which teaching us that killing IS A SIN. How many people Kristian fanatics killed ower last 2 000 yers?
But no Alkaida is way wors because they taking Koran to extreme and Killing in the name of Alach but not Jesus Krist. They are infidels and has to be exterminated. Ups or mabe its again down to the fact that they have OIL? Rolling Eyes

SS

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightStar Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 pm

This is a mess of wow. Non of this has any place in a game conv. Your name offences people doesnt matter what anyone believes. I had no idea that was what your name was for and this whole conv makes me give a huge no support.

/no support, un-caring about name that offences people and already causing problems on his forum app.
BrightStar
BrightStar

Back to top Go down

Post by SS Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Its Just discussio White.
And why ppl cant acept my name as a Sharp Shooter? wouldnt it be less negative?
And why ppl has to see someting bad in neutral thing as a chars name.
my recent chars name is SSin. who gets ofended by that?

SS

Back to top Go down

Post by DarK_Illyria Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

I AM SO BORED READING THROUGH ALL OF THIS WALL OF TEXT.
end of caps.
Keep it to support no support.
and remember if some BAD remarks start to happen on this topic, THERE IS ALWAYS THE KICK BUTTON PROVIDED BY OUR MIGHTAH OFFICORZ!
end of caps again >.>
seriously, fanatics aside, keep it in your 4 walls and pervs in your pants, this is a game, lets play it.
I AM A TOOTHFAIRY! GOLD PLS?
end of caps Very Happy
DarK_Illyria
DarK_Illyria

Back to top Go down

Post by lol Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm

albino lol!

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by JuniShot Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

didn't we accept someone named ReichFuhrer or something a few months back? Seems like that name was lot more obvious of its meanings than SS which could rlly be anything like Screen Shot, Sharp Shooter, Super Smexy, Sunny Smiles, etc etc O_o

JuniShot

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetDevil_AZ Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 pm

JuniShot wrote:didn't we accept someone named ReichFuhrer or something a few months back? Seems like that name was lot more obvious of its meanings than SS which could rlly be anything like Screen Shot, Sharp Shooter, Super Smexy, Sunny Smiles, etc etc O_o

/agrees Smile and i to it really meant screen shot. Now juni make me my siggy! Mad please :dddd
SweetDevil_AZ
SweetDevil_AZ

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fish Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

JuniShot wrote:didn't we accept someone named ReichFuhrer or something a few months back? Seems like that name was lot more obvious of its meanings than SS which could rlly be anything like Screen Shot, Sharp Shooter, Super Smexy, Sunny Smiles, etc etc O_o

the issue is in what he said to defend his name,not in its name itself Razz

p.s: i wasnt in guild at that time also Razz

p.p.s: when you be back? Mad
-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBoXiao Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Lol wazafuck happened here ? I dont see the problem in giving support since he FC over his name SS. We let many people in whom people werent sure of and some guildies quit over. There is always the kick button if problems proceed .. so damn lol

/support

MrsBoXiao
MrsBoXiao
Blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:04 am

MrsBoXiao wrote:Lol wazafuck happened here ? I dont see the problem in giving support since he FC over his name SS. We let many people in whom people werent sure of and some guildies quit over. There is always the kick button if problems proceed .. so damn lol

/support

/true

I work hard to get in Guild
What i have trying to make is
To make SSing to telling us the true!
to know who is exacly and what to expect from him

# personally i dont realy care !
My grand father was in Hitler army ins World war 2
I like Hitler beause he made Germay what is NOW
I hate hitler beacause HE KILLED to many inonce people
But yeah
SS- im telling you like a friend
i GM will know about you 100% you will get genname1234235
or you have some chanse to get banned
In this game you will finde alot people
Jews gipsy nigger's and alot more people
like france or English from UK
who suffer alot way more

about URSS
Russia was always biggers criminaly country
Napoleon was defeated in russia
war world 1 russia is wining
war world 2 same russia pew pew Hitlers army killing everying thing

Get a name change like
SS-Waffen
or Panzer
or Heil Hitler
or Sige Heil
joke lol
Very Happy

/support

Back to top Go down

Post by JuJu Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:07 am

/supports ..even tho i dun really know this guy.. i am not gona judge him cos of his name,or his grandfather.. world has changed since Hitler`s time... lets be serious ppl... he jus explained to us wut his name means.. i dont see any bad in it.. Fish i respect ur beliefs,but u shud try giving a chance to some ppl sometime... explainin his name to us..doesnt make him some sort of nazy >.> i belive he is here to help,else he wudnt have FCed.. not to find out our adresses and come kill us all >.> i think he means no harm.. so again /full support from me..jus cus u ppl beein nubs abt his name
P.S. Fish .. i dun recall u been judged cos u came from a country ruled by a fascist ? no one sais hes like his ancestors .. everyone of us is different

Last edited by JuJu on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
JuJu
JuJu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBoXiao Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:11 am

-Fish wrote:p.p.s: when you be back? Mad

^- -.-
MrsBoXiao
MrsBoXiao
Blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fish Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 am

Well ok...If you guys say it doesnt matter with Shaiya,he'll get my support too

@Armaya: to say "heil Hitler" or "Sieg Heil" in Germany is a crime,punished with 3 years imprisonment

Ok,it doesnt matter with Shaiya,but dont go that retard please
-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 am

-Fish wrote:Well ok...If you guys say it doesnt matter with Shaiya,he'll get my support too

@Armaya: to say "heil Hitler" or "Sieg Heil" in Germany is a crime,punished with 3 years imprisonment

lol
i have jooking with that

and
WTF 1 world 3 years prison?
/hide affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fish Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:12 am

Armaya wrote:
-Fish wrote:Well ok...If you guys say it doesnt matter with Shaiya,he'll get my support too

lol
i have jooking with that

and
WTF 1 world 3 years prison?
/hide affraid

They probably dont find it as funny as you think it is...
-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Loiske Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:32 am

This is not the place for this kind of discussions, take it to pms pls..

Loiske

Back to top Go down

Post by -Fish Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:42 am

Loiske wrote:This is not the place for this kind of discussions, take it to pms pls..

Says the troll

Ok enough with the spam already,JuJu stop spamming please cyclops
-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next