AbsoluteZero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About MM

+5
MrsBoXiao
JuniShot
Willow
M.G
Lerinda
9 posters

Go down

About MM Empty About MM

Post by guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 pm

I reset the boss knowing 5min left. That was enough time to kill that boss. Hackers fyi got zero drops only legends, we left AZ all of raigo and took nothing at map1 either. If Blue ksed, he was on his own. Only reason that boss didnt die was becuse illusya dc on us. Be mad at me all you want, but I think we have a right to try one boss. Sorry if someone of you dont understand my point of veiw. Call me names all you want, treat me badly in pvp raids like you did today, but I do not think I did anything wrong. Since I am the tank, of course you all yell at me but this is what my guild wanted I was only helping my guild. If I was really trying to hurt AZ I wouldnt give up so much of my own time to help you in other ways/bosses/etc.

LadyThemis

Back to top Go down

About MM Empty Re: About MM

Post by Lerinda Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Reseting a boss 5 mins before maint because you *might* have time to get it if everything goes perfectly is not a good idea. There's a ridiculous amount of things that can happen.

But whatever. I don't really care. A lot of other people got mad though, and you really can't blame them.

Lerinda

Back to top Go down

Post by M.G Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:41 pm

LT i liked u when u was lighty lol but sorry latly u been so rude in pvp and kimu and CS raids

u need to get over it and play with us listen to us not only us listen to u

u talking and treat us like we are nubs and u are the badass pvper who knows evrything

sorry this is dumb and rude

dont make ppl hate u evryone make mistake and can change

at MM i just know now what happen and idc about MM and drops

bright dont make ppl hate u <3

and fix raid plz
M.G
M.G

http://www.onbux.com/?r=badboynight

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:51 pm

I can agree with you MG, I have been rude at times in pvp raids. But I mean it the other way around, even since I came fury I see how much heart and power the fury really have. I get too grump when we arent pwning, cause I have so much respect for the fury pvpers that have been fighting the light long before we came over. Sorry for that. PvP is all I know for a long time now. I will try to listen more, but on the same side I am gonna ask not to have lead then. Too many people expect me to lead even when I do not want too. FYI I hate kimu, CS, etc.

Oh and the raid thing, I am OCD in real life, I cant help myself with things like raid set up. I also stop grinding on even numbers, stop pvp on a even number, bags are set up by cool, etc etc. Please do not be upset with me for asking for the raid to be fixed.

LadyThemis

Back to top Go down

Post by M.G Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm

its ok bright pvp is win or lose

u win sometimes we lose sometimes

just enjoy the game and pvp
M.G
M.G

Back to top Go down

About MM Empty ><

Post by PrinceCa Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm

There was clearly enough time to kill the boss that we reset.

Reset was asked for by Raid lead, therefore the resetter did their job. If your major reseting character was asked by Code or ImBack to reset a mob would you sit and have a debate about "Is there enough time to kill this after?" etcetc. No you would just reset and kill it. That is all part of MM.

2 weeks ago Jay pulled a bunch of clorons onto us whilst we had done signifigant damage to one CT boss, thus killing us and resetting it. At the time ofc we were like "wtf!!!" then he said oh I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident, so we were like ah ok then, we didn't call him any inappropriate names etcetc. That's just how crazy MMs can be at times.

Just remember how often white has helped you guys out too with heals, loaned gear, cheap gear etc

As to general PvP etc. Take today earlier the raid was quashed when white passed the lead to someone that didn't want it. Did anyone stop to consider if she wanted it in the first place? Lead and sub are difficult roles especially in huge PvP, its bad enough that we get 60/bombed nonstop, adding lead to us, especially a healer is extra stuff that isn't needed. Only Fish has really stepped up and owned the lead in PvP, with white subbing to keep the raid looking super-smexy, noticed how the last couple of days have seemed harder? If none want to lead we will have more and more issues in PvP

We are both still learnign the way of the darkside, and we do listen and try learn too honest! At least white does, I'm just an English git with crumpets.

Anyways I'm just waffling at 2am now Surprised but trust me, both me and my angel have felt 194918385784375989849832874802318597487591320158^2 better on fury than we did on AoL Very Happy

PC

PrinceCa

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:08 pm

PrinceCa wrote:
Anyways I'm just waffling at 2am now Surprised

PC

mmm waffles btw is waffling similar to rambling? or is it just making waffles? like blueberry waffles OMG those are good. blueberry muffins too banana nut too PIE??? who said pie? sorry im hungry

Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by M.G Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:10 pm

PrinceCa wrote:There was clearly enough time to kill the boss that we reset.

Reset was asked for by Raid lead, therefore the resetter did their job. If your major reseting character was asked by Code or ImBack to reset a mob would you sit and have a debate about "Is there enough time to kill this after?" etcetc. No you would just reset and kill it. That is all part of MM.

2 weeks ago Jay pulled a bunch of clorons onto us whilst we had done signifigant damage to one CT boss, thus killing us and resetting it. At the time ofc we were like "wtf!!!" then he said oh I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident, so we were like ah ok then, we didn't call him any inappropriate names etcetc. That's just how crazy MMs can be at times.

Just remember how often white has helped you guys out too with heals, loaned gear, cheap gear etc

As to general PvP etc. Take today earlier the raid was quashed when white passed the lead to someone that didn't want it. Did anyone stop to consider if she wanted it in the first place? Lead and sub are difficult roles especially in huge PvP, its bad enough that we get 60/bombed nonstop, adding lead to us, especially a healer is extra stuff that isn't needed. Only Fish has really stepped up and owned the lead in PvP, with white subbing to keep the raid looking super-smexy, noticed how the last couple of days have seemed harder? If none want to lead we will have more and more issues in PvP

We are both still learnign the way of the darkside, and we do listen and try learn too honest! At least white does, I'm just an English git with crumpets.

Anyways I'm just waffling at 2am now Surprised but trust me, both me and my angel have felt 194918385784375989849832874802318597487591320158^2 better on fury than we did on AoL Very Happy

PC

bro in fury we just enjoy the game specialy in pvp

we all play together no guild raid only etc or led and sub must be AZ bla bla

we talk together listen to eachother not only the led this what fish doing when he led he listen to us to

dont get mad if we did teamwork mistake in pvp it happens we are not perfect no one is perfect

its all about the way 2 years we used to pvp with

we are not good pvpers from nothing we all keep learn more and been simple

not ego and badass and special pvpers like et, most of et
M.G
M.G

Back to top Go down

About MM Empty MM

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

The Khirios at Remi was reset twice, which allowed ET enough time to port back and summon their entire raid. With the amount of time that was left and the fact that we had to wipe AoL from the area, we should have worked to get it down as quickly as possible instead of compeating with each other.

This event does identify a major deficency in the ranks of AZ, we need more accurate tanks. Work in progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuniShot Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Yikes.
Guys get over the drama, no one needs it.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Love you all xoxo

JuniShot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBoXiao Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 am

Wish i could help in MM .. damn my time zone Very Happy
MrsBoXiao
MrsBoXiao
Blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetDevil_AZ Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:11 am

BL0NDiiE wrote:Wish i could help in MM .. damn my time zone Very Happy

/agrees >.> starts at 2 AM. And Themis its okay. Like PC said if our leader said that we would follow the orders. Dont worry bout it Smile

<33
SweetDevil_AZ
SweetDevil_AZ

Back to top Go down

Post by -Blue- Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 am

If Blue ksed, he was on his own.

y u put my name here? or u tryin 2 put blame on me? i didnt reset any1s bosses, i just attacked and luckily got some kills- thats all, if u dont like it i cant help u there.

a) its only a game

b) i dont c any "property of" over bosses heads

c) be carefull next time 2 organize ur ppl better, instead of QQin

d) if some ppl annoy other ppl--there is always block/or thing called ignore them--or hell, u can even kick them from everythn..if its me..idc anymore..i can enjoy my time solo-or duo-or wit ppl who want 2 play wit me.

-Blue-

-Blue-

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBoXiao Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 am

Blue <3<3<3<3
MrsBoXiao
MrsBoXiao
Blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by imbackandum Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 pm

There is no rules at MM. Shit happens. Resetting is part of obtaining a boss.

End of story.
imbackandum
imbackandum
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by .Kirin.Hm. Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:04 am

Sux Imba & Blue(dabudidabuda)--->check Eiffel65...anyways...this is past lol xD
.Kirin.Hm.
.Kirin.Hm.

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetDevil_AZ Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 am

.Kirin.Hm. wrote:Sux Imba & Blue(dabudidabuda)--->check Eiffel65...anyways...this is past lol xD

I couldnt get any of that Shocked
SweetDevil_AZ
SweetDevil_AZ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuniShot Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 am

It's a song!
"I'm Blue! dabudidabudah dabudidahbudadabudidabudaahhhhh"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emM_juVdzds

JuniShot

Back to top Go down

Post by 0range Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 am

.Kirin.Hm. wrote:Sux Imba & Blue(dabudidabuda)--->check Eiffel65...anyways...this is past lol xD

ROFL Im blu lmfao
0range
0range

Back to top Go down

Post by JuniShot Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:28 am

You're not blue, you're orange. Suspect

JuniShot

Back to top Go down

Post by 0range Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:20 am

JuniShot wrote:It's a song!
"I'm Blue! dabudidabudah dabudidahbudadabudidabudaahhhhh"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emM_juVdzds

Dam you ninja'ed me Mad
0range
0range

Back to top Go down

Post by Lithy Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:24 pm

You're all still freaks bounce

Lithy

Back to top Go down

Post by not SnS Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:31 pm

i heard SnS is coming to reset all the bosses at MM just to piss everyone off...so just a warning watch out.

not SnS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lithy Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 pm

And he's gonna do it naked! BEWARE! Mwahahaha!!!

Lithy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuniShot Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

ahhahahhahahha

JuniShot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: