AbsoluteZero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior

+6
DarK_Illyria
Moka_Akashiya
Cloud
Obamanation
FireSniper
-Fish
10 posters

Go down

accept this application?

[Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior Vote_lcap100%[Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 20 ]
[Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior Vote_lcap0%[Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

[Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior Empty [Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior

Post by Rogue Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:55 pm

RL Name: Jason
*Main Language Spoken: English, French
*Time Zone: EST
*Name/Lvl/Mode of main toon: The.Noose/70/UM Warrior
*Name/Lvl/Mode of other toons: Rogue15501/54/HM Guard, Mr. Smith/43/UM Bguard, TheNoose/30/UM hunter (Staying Unguilded), Rogue_Borc/30/UM Oracle
Gameplay time - (approx hours per day): 5-6 hours/day
*Last 3 guilds: THIR/ AZ/ FG
*AZ member/s that has/have referred you:(Important) : Nobody has referred me back
*Why do you wish to join Absolute Zero?: Well I used to be a member and left cause I didn't like some of the decisions made in guild. I understand why those decisions were made, but disagreed on the principles. I know that I should have handled the situation better, but I was hurt and offended. I had to leave to mend those feelings and to explore other options. Although I enjoyed my time in THIR, I need to come back to my home and play with you guys.
Other info that you think may be relevant: I do not expect to get your support the first time applying again. I will have to prove my worth once again to the guild. I propose that you call for me in TC and if I'm on I will come help with bosses, OI, whatever you need me for. I'll come help with no tags above my head it's not an issue. I deserve a second chance and I promise that you won't be sorry. Thanks and I look forward to talking to you soon.

J

[img][IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img576/7522/noose0.jpg][/IMG][/img]

Rogue

Back to top Go down

[Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior Empty Re: [Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior

Post by -Fish Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Does this mean other THIR are applying back? Smile

support of course
-Fish
-Fish

Back to top Go down

[Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior Empty Re: [Approved] The.Noose aka Rogue_Warrior

Post by Rogue Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:07 pm

No Fish they won't be. I had to leave guild for personal reasons that I don't wish to discuss. Thank you all for your support. I won't let you down.

J

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by FireSniper Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Rogue wrote:If I'm on I will come help with bosses, OI, whatever you need me for.

If your 300% sure about this statement ill support, az's doing alota bosses since u left and they tend to take up alot of time
FireSniper
FireSniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Fire you got it bro. I always helped before if I wasn't afk why would it be any different now. Still the same Rogue just on different meds ROFL. Talk to you guys soon and I look forward to helping again.

J

Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Obamanation Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:32 pm

/support

Obamanation
Obamanation

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:31 pm

support
Cloud
Cloud
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka_Akashiya Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 pm

/support
dont know the reason why you left but glad to see you wanting back to AZ. Missed ya
Moka_Akashiya
Moka_Akashiya

Back to top Go down

Post by DarK_Illyria Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:06 pm

total support, great guy.
DarK_Illyria
DarK_Illyria

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetDevil_AZ Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 pm

absolute suppoer. Love him <33
SweetDevil_AZ
SweetDevil_AZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Loiske Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Support

Loiske

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightStar Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:38 am

Welcome home

/support
BrightStar
BrightStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakhesis Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:42 am

welcome home, go apply with all ur toons in game
Lakhesis
Lakhesis
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down