AbsoluteZero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(insert generic subject so i can make this post)

4 posters

Go down

(insert generic subject so i can make this post) Empty (insert generic subject so i can make this post)

Post by Cheezey Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:08 pm

o.o Hi guys. Just wanted to say I miss a lot of you. Um, I spoke to a few people about why I did what I did. I'm still upset ish or w/e. Having a love/hate relationship of the quietness of no guild chat :/ Code, if you want to talk to me, I added you on msn.
Take care all.
<3 Cheezey

and if you need help with bosses or pvp, pm me in game or w/e, I'm more than willing to help.

Cheezey

Back to top Go down

(insert generic subject so i can make this post) Empty Re: (insert generic subject so i can make this post)

Post by Puddy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:13 pm

<33333333 cheeze!!

Puddy

https://www.facebook.com/jermyhowat

Back to top Go down

(insert generic subject so i can make this post) Empty Re: (insert generic subject so i can make this post)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:38 pm

*nibbles* I misses juu <333

Back to top Go down

Post by Code.Red Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:57 pm

I got no notification on MSN that you added me. But I'll get your msn from OF and add you
Code.Red
Code.Red
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightStar Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Miss you, hope you guys come back soon I love you
BrightStar
BrightStar

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetDevil_AZ Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
SweetDevil_AZ
SweetDevil_AZ

Back to top Go down

(insert generic subject so i can make this post) Empty hmm.

Post by Cheezey Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 am

We're not rejoining. That is all.

Cheezey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:43 pm

We is? Shocked

I misses juu <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum