AbsoluteZero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGB who are not FC because they cannot afford it yet

4 posters

Go down

TGB who are not FC because they cannot afford it yet Empty TGB who are not FC because they cannot afford it yet

Post by guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 pm

hi i have been away for some time (on light side) and was a member of TGB my lightie toon is called elven-prince (feel free to ask other members). atm i can't afford a FC but would like to save for 1 if there still selling them, i did have a alt account with HM unlocked, is there a requriment such as lvl,mode,class

thanks

pete A.K.A Elven-Prince

Back to top Go down

TGB who are not FC because they cannot afford it yet Empty Re: TGB who are not FC because they cannot afford it yet

Post by SweetDevil_AZ Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 pm

TGB requirements are dropped temporarily to 30HM/30UM. That applies to non-FC TGB members only.

It's an effort to make this transition as easy as possible while still maintaining a reasonable requirement.

Keep in mind the requirement is to get experienced players and so their toon is useful. They are all 55+HM/UM experienced players. It's just not an immediately useful toon. We can deal with that while they grind their asses off.

It also gives them a chance to sit and talk with us in GC. Get to know us and whatnot.

Coppied from what jay said in other threat
SweetDevil_AZ
SweetDevil_AZ

Back to top Go down

TGB who are not FC because they cannot afford it yet Empty Re: TGB who are not FC because they cannot afford it yet

Post by FireSniper Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Contact .Warren. on fury he's manging Faction Changes / relvling for TGB
FireSniper
FireSniper

Back to top Go down

Post by JuniShot Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 pm

You can PM me on JuniShot. (with dot at the end) I've been trying to lvl TGB's as often as possible when there isn't PvP (:

JuniShot

Back to top Go down

Post by NastiestSmurf Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 am

You can hit me up for Plvl for former TGB who need it. I'm Happy to help you make a transition to the awesome Power of the Dark Side Very Happy Just ask for Smurf in trade or pm me on NastiestSmurf.
NastiestSmurf
NastiestSmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum